Friday, March 29, 2013

Thank You

MFT-ColorBleedPoppies-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another card to share with you today using the Copic Color Bleed Technique …. I have been having so much fun playing with this fun technique.

For my card today I used MFT Stamps LJD Pretty Poppies which has been stamped using Black Licorice Ink. I have used Smooth White; Black Licorice and Wild Cherry Card to create this card. On the base of the card I stamped the word background from the LJD Pretty Poppies  stamp set all over it.

The “Thank You” sentiment is stamped and layered using one of the Labels from the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Labels and Tabs set.

The copics I used for the Color Bleed Grid Technique on this card are: R27; YR09 and Y18

MFT-ColorBleedPoppies2-wm

Here is the inside of my card,  I added the the flower and sentiment from the LJD Pretty Poppies stamp set.

Here are the MFT Supplies I used on my card:

Stamps: LJD Pretty Poppies – MFT Stamps
Paper: Smooth White; Black Licorice; Wild Cherry – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Accent It Labels & Tabs – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature