Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Western Sentiments …. MFT New Product Tour!

MFT-KickOff-wm

Hi everyone,
It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our New Product Tour! All the new products are available NOW, right HERE, in the Brand Spankin' New category of the MFT Stamps store.

Head on over to the MFT blog so you can go on the tour and see the list of Design Team members and which of the new products they will be showcasing for you today.

Remember to leave a comment on each of the designer’s blog posts for the New Product Tour. You could be the lucky winner of the $50 prize. You have until Thursday to comment!

NewProductTour

Today I am showcasing the new Western Sentiments stamp set which was last months triple scoop set. 

MFT-KickOff-wm

For my first card today I used the one of the sentiments from the Western Sentiments stamp set along with the boot from the Inspired by the Wild Wild West stamp set.

For the base and layers of my card I used Sweet Tooth, Hot Fudge  and Kraft card. I used Black Licorice Ink to stamp the sentiment and around the edge of the sentiment panel I used Kraft Ink.

I used the following Die-namics to create this card:

MFT-KickOff2-wm

Here is the inside of my card I have used another of the sentiments from the Western Sentiments stamp set which is stamped and layered using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX and Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX . The star was created using the Die-namics Accent It - Rock and Roll.

Stamps: Western Sentiments; Inspired By Wild Wild West – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Black Licorice; Kraft – MFT Stamps: Wanted DP – Cosmo Cricket
Die-namics: Circle Stax 1 & 2; Fishtail Flags Stax; Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; Designer Labels 4 Stax; Accent It Rock and Roll – MFT Stamps
Others: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Kraft Ink (MFT); Rhinestone; Foam Tape

MFT-Reach-wm

For my second card today I have used the Western Sentiments stamp set and the Die-namics Blueprints 1 set. The sketch I used here is one included in the PDF file you can download when you order the Die-namics Blueprints 1 set. I am loving using this new Die-namics set to create cards.

For this card I used Kraft Card and Electric Red card.

MFT-Reach2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … the scallop rectangle panel was created using one of the dies in the Die-namics Blueprints 1 set. I have also used the Die-namics Western Star Border Duo along the bottom edge of my card.

Stamps: Western Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: Kraft; Electric Red – MFT Stamps; Kraft Funday Happy Days – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: BluePrints 1; Western Star Border Duo – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Foam Tape

Here are the MFT Products I used on my card today.

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Electric-Red

#aa-owl-signature

62 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous Frances!!

Ann said...

Great cards with the western theme. Your colour choices are so effective, and your layouts are perfect - TFS your creativity - you are an inspiration to others.

Davi said...

Love your western Style cards!! Those boots are beautiful ;)

Rhonda said...

I love the boots. Very fun!

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS cards!!!
Have a GREAT day!!

Rosemary said...

Fab set of cards! So perfect for guys!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable.

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE these!!~

Maureen said...

Both of these are absolutely fabulous!

Rachel V said...

Awesome cards! I love those sentiments!

calamity jane said...

I absolutely love your cards! Here in "cowboy" country, these would be a hit everywhere!

Natalie said...

Fun sentiments!! Love your cards.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely projects Frances! I really love the rustic look of your western themed cards in particular!

Sarah said...

Loving this new release!
God's blessings,
Sarah :)

Holly Gayle said...

I have the western sentiments stamps and some of the coordinating dies, so thank you so much for the inspiration with your great cards!

Diana said...

Beautiful cards. Love your use of the Blueprint 1 dies on a couple of them.

Denise Bryant said...

Great layering and coloring on your cards! That Blueprints 1 die set is amazing!

Sarah Gough said...

Awesome cards Frances!

Unknown said...

You do these Western cards so impeccably Frances! LOVE the distressing, adding to the 'atmosphere' of the Wild West!
LOVE the boots! xxx

Clarissa said...

Fantastic cards. Love those boots!

jonim52 said...

Awesome combo of papers and design!

Maureen Merritt said...

I'm digging the Western Theme! Great cards!

Katherine K :) said...

Fab cards. Love the western theme. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gypsy 2 said...

Fabulous cards Frances.This has been a great release MFT.

Cindi said...

Gorgeous cards! I love your papers and designs.

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome cards! I love those Western sentiments and images!

Lisa H. said...

what a great way to show off this set. LOVE the boots you added. perfect western card!

wendy said...

terrific cards Frances, love those western sentiments too

Craftyfield said...

Love the colors and feel of these cards.

Judy Cook said...

Oh I love every card you made. Cute, cute.

Margie said...

Love your cards! Especially the first one!

Rachel B. said...

Great cards!

Tricia T said...

I love the clean layout on the first card!

jan farnworth said...

love the western card.

Silli said...

OM, so many beautiful creations... Wonderful art Frances!

Rachel Parys said...

These are all so awesome!! Love the new releases!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Thank you for sharing...great cards!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love all your cards.

Debbie Nelson said...

Love all your cards!

Scrapenabler said...

Great cards! I see lots of products that are on my must have list.

Lena95469 said...

Everyone knows the western cards are my favorite so Im LOVING these!!! They are amazing!

Ravengirl said...

Very cool! I love what you have done with that sentiment set!

Liz said...

SUCH GREAT COLORS AND CARDS ARE FABULOUT.
I'LL BE BACK NEXT MONTH LIKE ALWAYS...
GREAT RELEASE.

Anonymous said...

I love the variety of projects on today's hop. Your cards are fantastic! I love all the sentiments!

Karen Motz said...

Frances, these are fabulous!!

scrappingnana said...

Frances, I love your western theme cards. I am glad I have this set. I will get a lot of use from it for cards for relatives.

Celeste Goff said...

Frances, I have that Cosmo Cricket Wanted dp and have always struggled with what to do with some of them papers in the pack. Thank you for sharing your take on the stamp set and for giving me some inspiration to crack that paper out and give it another whirl!

elizabeth said...

Fabulous cards. Love the layout of that first one.

Stephanie said...

Great cards! loving that cowboy set, another added to my growing shopping list LOL

Nadège said...

Love those masculine cards! they are often so hard to make. Great job!

Cyndi said...

Great cards; I really love the new layers die

Unknown said...

I love cowboy themes!

starqueen said...

Howdy Partner!
Great cards with great details. Thanks for sharing!

Tammy H said...

Love the western themed sets. They will be so helpful in making masculine cards. I often struggle with those. Yours are a great source of inspiration.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE these Frances! Awesome colors and papers, and I LOVE the first layout with the brads!!

postalorphan said...

Fabulous cards - the colors really work well with the theme. Love this release!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Love your western theme cards! Kraft paper is perfect for this theme and I like the distressing, too.

Angel said...

I totally adore your cool western cards!!! Yee Haw!!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love those boots!!

Greta said...

Love your cards, especially the first 2! The second background is fabulous!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab western themed card....awesome sketch

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Great Cards. Love that "Reach for the Stars..." sentiment. Good attitude to live by.