Thursday, July 11, 2013

Time!

CCEE1328-Time-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our July challenge hostess, Sabrina Friel is back this week with another fun challenge for us.

Collage stamping: use at least 4 different stamps to create a collage panel for your card: SCS tutorials here and here, and the write-up in WT331 is actually what got Sabrina over her fear of collage stamping.

For my card today I went with a time theme using a variety of different time themed stamps that I have had in my stash for years … sorry most I can’t remember where they are from I have had them that long and being unmounted don’t have names on them. I added the cool watch face to the centre of the stop watch the hand is holding which I picked up recently from Stamp in Style at a recent paper crafts show.

CCEE1328-Time2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I added a sentiment and a few more clock related images (cogs are inside watches).

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Outside of card uses various unknown stamps; Sentiment inside from Clearly Sentimental About Time – MFT Stamps; Watch Chain and Cogs – Amazing Creations
Paper: White; Black; Kraft
Other: Black Ink; Tea Dye Distress Ink; Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Walnut Stain Distress Ink; Stylish Components Clocks – Stamp in Style

 

#aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Beautiful! Wonderful message! Love your collage, Frances!

Lois said...

Love the clock face! Very nice collage card.

Kathy Bradley said...

What a lovely collage, Frances. The clock face is very cool!

Sabrina said...

Wow!! That is cool, and then some. Both the front and the inside are totally fabulous, and that watch face couldn't be more perfect. I like all the different time sayings, and since I have to keep several different time zones in my head, I really like the world time stamp.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love your images, and that watch is AMAZING!

wannabcre8tive said...

A cool collage.

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very classy....we both went with a similar 'color' style but you truly aced the collage aspect of it