Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sitting Here …

CCEE1443OwlStepUpswm

Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostesses for the month Liz and Lynn has another fun challenge for us.

This time round the challenge is to Create a card using the rich, wonderful colors of autumn.

CCEE1443OwlStepUps2wm

For my card today I have created another Step-Ups card using the new Sizzix Step-Ups Card Framelits. To decorate my card I used Dare 2B Artzy’s You’re A Hoot stamp/die set.

CCEE1443OwlStepUps3wm

Here is the inside of my card using a sentiment from the stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: You’re A Hoot – Dare 2B Artzy
Paper: White; Teal; Forever Fall DP – Bo Bunny
Dies: Sizzix Basic Step-Ups Card Framelits; Label Die – Photo Continental
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

great step card.....and a really cool hooter

Maryann said...

Fantastic step card

Vicky Gould said...

Fabulous choice of colors on this awesome step card, Frances!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I really love step cards, and yours has a wonderful owl and fab colors!

Lois said...

What a fun card -- great papers!!!

Sabrina said...

This is fab, Frances - I think it's my favourite this week :D. I really love the blue with the autumn colours - and both the inside and that owl are just super.