Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's a Girl




Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a baby card I created using the new It's a Boy/Girl  word die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I was hoping we would get a sentiment we could use for baby cards :).

I have also used the Honey the Bear Character die designed by Karen Burniston to decorate my card.

I have used Elizabeth Craft Designs Pink Velvet Adhesive Sheets and Beige Velvet Adhesive Sheets to die cut the bear.



Dies: Honey the Bear -  designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; It's A Boy/Girl
Other ECD Products: Pink Velvet Adhesive Sheet; Beige Velvet Adhesive Sheet
Paper: White; Pink; Pitter Patter DP - Kaisercraft



2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a cutie

Karen Aicken said...

Oh so SWEET! Love the pink velvet sheets on Honey Bear.