Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Live Your Adventure


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Sandye!

For our challenge this week Sandye has challenged us to create a card or project using a travel theme.


For my card today, I  decided to use Riley and Company's Plane Riley and a couple of the new Inspiration sentiments ... the one you can see here is Don't Look Back. The sentiment on the banner hanging of the plane is hand written.


I decided to create an Easel style card using the Rectangle Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have added clouds to my card which are from the All Seasons Tree die set. One cloud is attached to a spiral, so it pops up when the card is opened.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed. On the front I used Riley and Company's Live Your Adventure Inspiration Sentiment. I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment in different colors. 


Want to Play Along?

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images.

Once you have created your card/project, come back here and place a comment with a link to your card so we can see what you have created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use the keyword Riley1115. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:




Stamps: Plane Riley; Live Your Adventure; Don't Look Back - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Blue; Red; Imagine DP - Authentique; Kalahari DP - Wild Rose Studio
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card; All Seasons Tree - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Yellow Ink; Red Ink; Brown Ink; MISTI; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

sgc said...

Cute card, Frances. Perfect for this challenge!

Karen Aicken said...

You know I love this style of card ... and I especially like how you decorated this one.

Joanne (jojot) said...

total fun