Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Chocolate Birthday!

This week I had to create a card suitable for a teenager .... that was the challenge with my fab/sassy friends that I do each week.

It has been a long long time since I had teenagers around the place ... but I do think this card would be suitable ... I hope so anyway. My first thought for this challenge was to use Gina K's phone ... but I also knew a friend was using that so I wanted to go in a different direction. Of course I don't have any teenagers to give this to ... but I think it would do equally well for anyone older ... so I will likely keep it to give to my DD later in the year.


Recipe:
Stamps: Nay - Rubber Romance; Sentiment - Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Pomegranate - SU; White; Rectangled DP - KI Memories
Other: Black Ink; Pomegranate SU Ink; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Brads; Foam Tape
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is the perfect card for a teen! Love that RR girl and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colors you selected, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I am having run on using Rubber Romance stamps lol, I love them. Francis can I just ask, do you use Copics to colour and if so, which number do you use for the skin tone? Many thanks

    Alex
    www.sillybirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!