This card combines two challenges, the Celebrate MFT challenge and the Featured Stamper on SCS. This week's featured stamper is KathyC and after some time browsing her gallery I decided to CASE this card of hers. As per the featured stamper rules I had to make at least 2 changes to my card .... here are my changes:
- Changed the colors.
- Changed the image used.
- Changed the DP
- Changed the position of the ribbon
- Added a layer to my scallop shape
- Changed the position of my sentiment
- Added a brad to the top left corner of the DP panel
- Changed the background stamp used.
- Paper Pieced my main image.
Stamps: Its A Shower Set - My Favorite Things; Scratched Grid Backgrounder - CHF
Paper: White; Soft Sky, Blue Bayou & Soft Sky DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Blue Bayou SU Ink; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Brad; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape