Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Elzybell Blog Candy Winner!

Hi everyone

Thank you for everyone who commented on all my Elzybell Flashback cards. We now have a winner for the blog candy I was offering.

I used Random.org to select the winner which came up with the following number.

And the winner is ..............................

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

You're amazing, Frances! Each of these cards is so cute and so different from one another. You're like the Energizer Bunny: you just keep on ticking! LOL!
My favorite dessert is LEMON MERINGUE PIE----yum!

Congratulations Charlene your stamp set will be sent to you shortly!

1 comment:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Woot! Thanks, Frances, for coming to my blog and telling me I won! I'm excited about using this new stamp set; it'll be my first Elzybell!