Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
My card today features the new “Puttin’ On The Glitz” stamp set that will be released by MFT Stamps this Wednesday 1st July. I gotta say I am really loving this stamp set!!!!!!!
Of course Monday’s means that it is challenge time with my CCEE Stamper friends. This week Charlene challenged us all with a supply challenge, she sent us out the following:
- Pink Designer Paper
- Two Chocolate Brads
- One pink gemstone brad
- Two ribbons: One pink & one chocolate
- One chocolate oval all punch & two white oval punchies (although I only got one *wink*)
- One pink pirouette curly label punchie
Charlene’s instructions were that we:
- must use all or a portion of the designer paper ( I used it at the top portion of my card)
- must use either the pink gemstone brad or chocolate brads or both if we liked. ( I used the chocolate on the top corners of my card
- must use a portion or all of one of the ribbons or both if we liked ( I used the chocolate ribbon)
- must use either the oval all punch & oval punch shapes together or the curly label punch or both if we liked (this is the part I almost got buzzed on cause the brown layer wasn’t working for my card as I had use pink for the other layers and was almost willing to be buzzed … Charlene would do it believe me *wink* but then I found my label punch and used that to layer under the brown oval and I was happier … so no buzzing here hehe!
I used the Mojo91 sketch challenge for the layout of my card. I also paper pieced the girls dress & hat.
Here is the inside of my card. The sentiment is also included in the new MFT Stamps “Puttin’ on the Glitz” set. Isn’t that a fun sentiment! I also used my new EK Success wavy dot punch to create the dotted border on my card.
Stamps: Puttin’ On The Glitz – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink Pirouette & Chocolate Chip – SU; Pink DP (Rose Colored Glasses Collection – Light Wallpaper – GCD Studios; Brown DP’s (Just Married Collection) – Pebbles Inc
Other: Black Ink; Brown Brads; Brown Ribbon; Oval Punches; Label Punch; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Wavy Dot Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics