Monday, September 14, 2009

Cops Monkey!

CCEE-copsmonkey-wm

 

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday …. it is time for another challenge with my CCEE Stamper friends. This week we have another CNFS (Catchy Name Featured Stamper) challenge. This is when we pick someone over on SCS who has a catchy user name and create our cards around that name.

This month as I am the challenge hostess I selected the name “copsmonkey” …. my instructions to the rest of the team was to create a card that had a monkey on it, if they wanted to get creative they could add a cops hat on the monkeys head or wherever.

Now I knew I was gonna be in  BIG trouble with this challenge cause our head cheerleader Tosh does not like monkeys … no way … but I just couldn’t help it, Hopefully by now Tosh has forgiven me!

I used a monkey from High Hopes Stamps to create my card. The layout for this is WSC96 Beate’s Weekend Sketch challenge from the 4th September.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of our cards over on our CCEE Stampers blog which goes live at 12.00 AM.

Recipe:

Stamps: Monkey – High Hopes Stamps

Paper: White; Brown; Olive; Mellow DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Label Tag Die; Circle Nestabilities; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Wow what a GREAT card, LOVE that monkey and these colors!!! Super fun layout too!!

Danni said...

So cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

He hee cute Monkey Frances.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Frances!! Love the monkey!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Cute card Hoots...even if it has a monkey on it...LOL

Mothermark said...

Hee! I knew you would have the most darling monkey. Dont listen to Tosh, she is weird about monkeys! Snort! Fun challenge and awesome card Hoots...


Love, Love, Love, your lollipop holder thingys! You rock!

Dawn said...

haha...almost used this one too.. cute!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awwww, phooey! Tosh's bark is much worse than her bite----no worries, Hootsie. I love your adorable monkey card and those really cool lollipop holders!

Carolyn King said...

super cute!!!! love that sweet monkey and your card is adorable. (don't be afraid of tosh...but i heard she is planning revenge!)