Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mmm, Good It’s a WTG Blog Hop!

MFT-mmmgood2-wm

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for a MFT "Who's That Girl Hop!" to celebrate the release of the MFT VIP Kit.

The hop started at Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

Today only VIP customers have the opportunity of purchasing the WTG set "Lovin' From The Oven" TWO WEEKS EARLY!!!!!!!!!! There will only be 50 VIP collections available and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on February 3rd at 10:00 PM EST.

Here is what is in this months VIP Kit:

  • Lovin’ from the Oven WTG Set
  • Bakery Blend Buttons
  • Bakery Blend Ribbons
  • Sugar Glass Glitter
  • Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
  • Plus receive a FREE Clearly Sentimental about Food stamp set (value $9)

MFT-mmm-good-wm To create my card today I stamped WTG “Lovin’ From The Oven” three times, twice on white perfect paper panels and once on my designer paper which is from the Basic Grey Nook&Pantry collection also available from MFT. I then cut apart these pieces so I could paper piece the dress.

The sentiment on the front of my card is actually “Mmm, Mmm, Good” on the actually stamp but I wanted to be able to fit in the pie and wording on my oval punched piece so I omitted one of the Mmms … I think it still works ok.

For the inside of my card I used another of the sentiments included in the WTG “Lovin’ From the Oven” set and added the pie above my sentiment.

Well now it is time to leave my blog and head on over to the amazing Melody Rupple's
blog. I am sure she will have prepared something awesome to share with you!

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Recipe:

Stamps: Lovin’ From The Oven – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pink; Brown; Nook&Pantry DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Oval Punches; Pink Brads; MS Crown Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

29 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Frances!!

Vicki G said...

Frances, you did a gorgeous job on this card!

Vicki

Liz said...

I;m getting hungry already !

Melody said...

Love it Frances! Love your combination of papers!

Erin Smetak said...

Yum! This looks SO sweet and awesome!!!! Love it!!!

Lisa said...

How adorable.....OK this is a total must have. I love what you did and the paper piecing is adorable!!!!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What great coloring.. love your card.

fairie said...

cute card. simple yet elegant.

xoxo

Lisa H. said...

I have a feeling we'll be seeing LOTS of nook & pantry dp! this is gorgeous!

Kim said...

Gorgeous Frances!!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Frances -- inside and out! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So pretty in pink, Frances!

Erika M. said...

Lovely card!

stampqueen said...

Very pretty card - love the paper piecing!!!

Barbara said...

Just too cute, Frances!! Love your paper combination!

Megan said...

Yum. That pie looks GREAT!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute and yummy Frances!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic, Frances! Love how you put the pie in the sentiment oval! Adorable!

Linda said...

This set looks really fun. I'm glad I decided to play along :)

Hugs, Linda

Chris said...

I love your paper piecing and think the pie and sentiment look perfect, if I didn't read that you made a change I wouldn't have known.

Dina said...

Fantastic!! The DP and paper piecing are perfection! Cute sentiments!

Queen Mary said...

Frances, how'd you get that picture of my grandmother??? What a fantastically retro card and set and scene and I'm in love! I even have Christmas cookie baking pictures to scrap with it!

Tracey said...

This is yummy Frances! Love it!

Michele Boyer said...

This is really cute, Frances! I really like the inside!

Joanne (jojot) said...

great paper piercing on this one

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Frances, love all the paper piecing!!

Lisa T said...

That is one mmm mmm good card! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great card!! Love that "retro-looking" DP!!
jennik

Karen said...

Very cute --- your paper choice works well with this image!

Karen