Friday, June 25, 2010

You’re TOO Sweet!

Magnolia-too-sweet-wm

Hi All!

It has been a while since I have played with my Magnolia stamps and even longer since I have purchased any new ones. But that all changed when I attended a stamp show that was held here recently … I couldn’t come home without a few new Magnolia images hehe.

Of course I had to come home and play with my new toys. I used a recent Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge (TESC116) for the layout of my card.

The sentiment is from MFT Stamps PI – Lollypop Girl.

Stamps: 60 Tilda; Tins & Boxes – Magnolia Stamps; Sentiment- MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Bright Pink; Dark Pink; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MS Butterfly Border Punch; Yellow Buttons; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my! This is so sweet, so summery!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet card Frances!!! Love the yellow and hot pink!!! Hugs ~S~

Country Mouse said...

Love these colors!!! And that image is too cute!!! Super sweet card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh SWEET for sure Frances!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super sweet, Frances!!

Silli said...

This is very pretty Frances..., sweet image!

Maria said...

Wow, Frances! Such an adorable card. I really love what you did with the bows and your coloring is beautiful!!

Maria

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous card Frances. Love what you did the with bows too.