Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Love You!

Alotabugslove wm

Hi everyone,

My card today combines two challenges. First up it’s Dare To Get Dirty time over on SCS, when the SCS Dirty Girls (past & present) host challenges for the fan club members all week. My friend Cindy Haffner is hosting one of the challenges today, and I made a Centre Step card using my tutorial on SCS. Cindy asked me to make a sample for the challenge which of course I did Smile.

Alotabugslove2 wm

It’s also challenge time on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog and this week our challenge is a bingo challenge. We had to use 3 things in a row from a bingo sheet the challenge hostess Marie created. I went with the top row of the bingo grid, the cutouts (diecuts) is the panel my bugs are layered on. I used heart brads on the bottom panel and ribbon on the two side panels.

I used the String of Hearts bugs to create my card, aren’t they so adorable!!!!

alotaTic%2BTac%2BToe

Alotabugslove3 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the Martha Stewart X & O’s border punch to create the border.

Alota Rubber Stamps is having a 20% off everything summer sale!
They have new stamps and products and of course lots of new card examples to show you. The sale starts today and ends on 08/05/2011

Simply type the code SumSale in the coupon box in your shopping basket before you check out to save 20% on your total purchase.


Stamps; String of Hearts Bugs; Sentiment – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Pink; Crazy Love DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Martha Stewart X & O’s Border Punch; Heart Brads; Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances thanks so much for helping out, I love your tutorial and I LOVE your card!!~

Danni said...

This is just way too cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

aw.....too cute

Jessie/knightrone said...

EEEKS! So cute!