Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Male Card!

C4C102 Golf wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another challenge with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. It’s has been my turn to host the challenges this month and this is my final one for August.

As it’s Father’s Day Down Under next Sunday, our challenge this week is to create Male themed cards. They don’t have to be Father’s Day related.

A couple of months ago while I was working at a Papercrafts show I found a stamp set that contained this cricketer. I probably have mentioned it before but cricket themed stamps are hard to get and as Cricket is a very popular sport in Australia I had to buy the set. I decided to color my cricketer so he looked like he was playing for the Australian International team, I used Google so I could check I was using the right colors in the right places.

C4C102 Golf2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the sentiment which is also from that stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Pastimes – Do Crafts Papermania
Paper: White; Black; Origin DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Yellow Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous sketch.....great masculine card....

TRACEY FARR said...

looks great frances xxx

Silli said...

hehe, a perfect male image...Love your card Frances!!!! Hugs and happy weekend!

Teri C said...

Cool card!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome masculine card, Frances! And how great that you could find stamps for a sport that is so popular down under!

Barbara said...

Fabulous masculine card, Frances!