It’s challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess Cindy Haffner continues to bring us a fun challenge.
Cindy has given us a color challenge using the colors Pink, Black and White.
For my card today I used one of Cornish Heritage Farm’s backgrounders which are being released later tonight. This backgrounder is called Shady Daisy, this card is inspired by one I made a few years back.
- Don’t forget to check out all the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
- This month we have 17 backgrounders, 3 ATC Sets, 2 individual Rummage Bin Stamps and 3 Rummage Bin Stamp sets being released.
- Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday19th April 10 PM EST, starting on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog.
- New Release Stamps available in the Cornish Heritage Farms Store from Thursday 19th April 10 PM EST.
- "First 24 Special" - receive 15% off all orders that are placed within the first 24 hours of the release.
Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:
|Stamps: Shady Daisy Backgrounder – Cornish Heritage Farms|
|Paper: White; Black; Pink|
|Other: Black Ink; Pink Fluid Chalk; Pink Pearls; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon|