Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pure Innocence Fun in the Sun VIP Collection New Product Tour

MFT PIHulaGirl wm

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our MFT "VIP New Product Tour!" to celebrate the release of this month’s MFT VIP Kit. This month the VIP kit again features two Pure Innocence stamp sets, I am sure you are going to love them!!!!!!

Head over to Kim's blog to see the list of which Design Team members are participating in the tour.

VIP_BlogTitle

Today only VIP customers have the opportunity of purchasing the Pure Innocence Fun in the Sun VIP Collection TWO WEEKS EARLY!!!!!!!!!! There will only be 50 VIP collections available and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on June 5th at 10:00 PM EST.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Pure Innocence Fun in the Sun VIP Collection $34.90

  • Pure Innocence Hula Girl stamp set
  • Pure Innocence Sprinkler Girl stamp set
  • Fun in the Sun Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Hibiscus Die-namics
  • Notched Border Die-namics

Of course as always these two Pure Innocence stamp sets are totally adorable …. who can resist a PI stamp? Not me!!!!!!

For my card today I used the Pure Innocence Hula Girl stamp set, this set definitely helps me think of summer rather than winter which is about to happen down here where I live! I am loving the new Hibiscus Die-namics too, I made mine a double hibiscus by adding two of the flower parts to my flower. It may be hard to see but I have also used the Notched Border Die-namics on the two horizontal panels on this card. The layout of this card uses the May sketch from SFYTT.

For the sentiment I used the mini bracket tab from the Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome . I have used the Lemondrop Yellow Twine for my button in the centre of the hibiscus and also added some Denim Twine across the bottom of my card.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT PIHulaGirl2 wm

For the inside of my card I stamped a sentiment from the Fun in the Sun Sentiments mini directly onto my designer paper.

Don’t forget to head over to Kim's blog to see the list of which Design Team members are participating in the tour.

Stamps: Pure Innocence Hula Girl; Fun in the Sun Sentiments mini – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Barefoot & Bliss DP – Bo Bunny
Die-namics: Hibiscus; Notched Border; Mini Tabs Foursome – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Denim Twine; Lemondrop Yellow Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

zehra said...

I love the inside and the outside, gorgeous

wendy said...

really terrific Frances, love this new VIP...

Lisa H. said...

beautiful card...LOVE your layered flower, love it!

Megan said...

Ahhhh, it has me dreaming of Hawaii!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, love the dp you used with her

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances I love all your layers, so PRETTY!~

Debbie Carriere said...

absolutely stunning!! Your hibiscus is stunning!!

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable. I love the flower!

Jodi Collins said...

SO gorgeous Frances! I ADORE the dimension on your flower and your coloring is wonderful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

over the top FUN