Sunday, October 7, 2012

Have A Wonderful Day!

HedgehogScene wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing this cute trifold card I created a number of years ago using some of Penny Blacks adorable Hedgehog stamps. The tree in the centre of the card was created using bee or honeycomb paper.

This card was easy to create, first up I folded the length of my card into 4 sections, I did the folding first so that I knew exactly where to stamp each hedgehog because I wanted one to be in each section. I also cut along the top of the card to look like a cloud. The hedgehogs were then stamped and masked so I could add the grass and clouds to the card. The clouds were created using a cloud stencil. The trunk of the tree can either be created using brown card or drawn in. A half tree shape was then cut out of the bee paper and attached to the centre of the card.

HedgehogScene2 wm

Here is my card all folded so it can be sent in the mail or whatever.

Stamps: Hedgehogs & Sentiment – Penny Black; Dragonfly - Artee
Paper: White
Other: Black Ink; Green Ink; Blue Ink; Cloud Stencil; Bee Paper; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

zehra said...

Tis is a beautiful card, I always come to see all your beautiful styles, this is adorable

StampinSher said...

Great Card love the colors that are so vibrant. The tree is so realistic with all of the green. I can see why this is one of your favorites. TFS

Susan said...

What a wonderfully fun card! Love your coloring! Now I've got to go check out those stamps!