Friday, October 19, 2012

Merry Christmas!

SU TwistedCard wm

Hi everyone,

I have yet another Twisted Card to share with you all today, these seem to be a regular Friday thing lately here on my blog because the last 4 of the past 5 weeks have been Twisted cards hehe, wasn’t done that way on purpose just how it turned out LOL!

A couple of weeks ago it was my turn to do a project with a group of friends who get together each month, so this time round I showed them how to make the Twisted cards which are perfect for gift cards with Christmas just around the corner. We used my friends stamps to decorate our cards.

SU TwistedCard2 wm

Here is the inside of my card.

Stamps: Ornaments – Stampin’ Up; Sentiment – Dovecraft
Paper: SU
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Designer Label 2; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature