Wednesday, October 17, 2012

You A-Maze Me …. MFT New Product Tour!

MFT PICornMaze wm

Hi everyone,

It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our New Product Tour! All the new products are available NOW, right HERE, in the Brand Spankin' New category of the MFT Stamps store.

Head on over to the MFT blog so you can go on the tour and see the list of Design Team members and which of the new products they will be showcasing for you today.

Remember to leave a comment on each of the designer’s blog posts for the New Product Tour. You could be the lucky winner of the $50 prize. You have until Thursday to comment!

NewProductTour

For my card today I am showcasing the new Pure Innocence Corn Maze Girl Stamp set. I paper pieced the girls jacket and skirt using designer paper. I decided to create a scene which I created using the following Die-namics:
I wanted to add some birds in the sky over the cornstalks so I die cut a couple of cornstalks using Nightshift Blue card and then cut off the top tips of the cornstalks to create the birds. In case you missed it  earlier in the week Nightshift Blue is the newest color to be added to the Replenishments range from My Favorite Things which includes cardstock, buttons, felt and ribbon.

Nightshift Blue Graphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT PICornMaze2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped the cornstalk which is included in the Pure Innocence Corn Maze Girl Stamp set and added a sentiment.

Well that is about it from me for today, don’t forget to visit Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so you can check out all the wonderful creations the other MFT Design Team have created.

Stamps: Pure Innocence Corn Maze Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: Nightshift Blue – MFT Stamps; White; Blue; Bluebell DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Cornstalk; Picket Fence; Sunshine; Fresh Cut Grass; Chat Bubbles – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


#aa-owl-signature

65 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love this card - the fence and cornstalks look super. Such a sweet image too!

scrappingnana said...

This is so adorable. The fence and corn stalks are great accents with the PI image.

Amber Hight said...

Super cute, love that new PI!! And the corn die is awesome, you rocked it!

starqueen said...

Hi Frances,
Love this little "shucker"! Thanks for sharing!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

what a cute card. I really love the fence so much.

Davi said...

Awesome scene you created with the corn, fence and grass!! Her pieced dress is darling :)

Melody said...

I love your scene Frances!

Sue D said...

Love the scene you created!

Ana Carolina Little said...

I love your scene Frances!!!. Gorgeous card, papers and colours!!!

Carol said...

What a cute card! Love the scene created!

Karen Day said...

Die cut heaven! And I really love this little PI girl, she's so sweet!

Jacqueline Valade said...

Your work is lovely!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what a wonderful card! I need a notebook--my wishlist is so big now!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I love her jacket!!~

Karen said...

I love the little shucks pun!

none said...

I love the combination of colours you used

Gypsy 2 said...

Fantastic card Frances.I do like the grass fence and cornstalk;k dienamics that you have used.

Stephanie said...

Very cute card!

Cyndi said...

You created a wonderful scene with these new releases.

Jolanda said...

I love the way you used the stamps, so great

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card and love the new MFT release. Such a super cute image and extras as always.

Hugs,

Jo x

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Frances!!

wendy said...

such an adorable scene you have created Frances...fantastic card!

loulou said...

Great card, wonderful use of the dies. Love that birdie idea very clever. cheers Linda

Lisa H. said...

Frances!!! this is such a sweet card. love the little details you added....the birds in the sky are awesome. love her outfit, too!

Craftyfield said...

So many dies, so many layers !!! Love how you built-up your scene.

Bethany said...

So cute!! I love how you combined the dies to create this scene and that you added the fence. The sentiments with this set crack me up :)

Nettie said...

Cute cI love that there is a corn stack die available YES, must have!

Dianne Lee said...

Love the new stuff! Can't wait to get some of the new die-namics!

Cindi said...

Great card! Love the little scene you created.

Sara I. said...

Wow...lovin' the scene you created for her and her paper pieced jacket is fabulous!

pilotswife2008 said...

Aw your card is so cute. I like the scene.

Nikki Bond said...

Adorable.......Too cute!

Crestajune said...

What a fabulous card! I love the paper pieced outfit. It is just so cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this! Cute and adorable scene.

stampingbowd said...

Oh what a fabulous scene you created!!!

Karen said...

Great ideas!

Casandra Bennett said...

I'm so getting that corn die. Love your beautiful card...perfect balance of colors. :)

Tricia T said...

What a great card! I love how you did the birds!!

reeree62 said...

Wow...this is just awesome!! Over the TOP!!!

Jackie said...

This is just too cute! I love how you used this new corn die, it looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Frances!

Queen Mary said...

Love this Frances - and I loved your Christmas Riley too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card -- love your color scheme!

Debbie K. said...

Shucks! This is soooooo cute!!!
- DebbieK

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun card! Great piecing and love the dies!

jimlynn said...

This just makes me happy all over! A perfect scene.
Lynn

jan farnworth said...

what a cute card.

Becky said...

This card is so cute! I love the sentiment, too. Very punny. :)

Shari said...

Frances, this card is so cute! Love the scene you set!

Hugs;
Shari

Inge Groot said...

Such a cute scene, awesome card Frances!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very cute card, love your layout and all the dies you used.

Kimberly said...

Oh how cute..i love the sentiment and the stamp set is perfect for this time of year...lovely design as well..tfs

Olivia said...

So pretty. Love all the dimensions you added to it with the dies. Great job.

zehra said...

adorable card, love it

Jodi Collins said...

How FUN!!! LOVE the scene you created and the birds in the sky!

Karen Motz said...

Love how you created the birds from the cornstalks!!! It's such a sweet little scene!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME!! I LOVE the CUTE card!! Such great colors and elements!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Golda said...

Really cute!

BethieJ said...

Such a CUTE card!! I just am LOVING this set!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Barbara said...

DARLING card, Frances!

Debbie Carriere said...

What a sweet card Frances!!! Love the birds!!!!

Mrs. Kenco said...

This is so cool! I love this card! Gotta pin it!

Lillian Child said...

This card creation is like looking out my back window! Living in Nebraska I am so familiar with the sight of miles and miles of cornfields!

alexisssantoro said...

Great card! So cute and colorful!