Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hedgeword wm

Hi everyone,

A quick card today using a new stamp I just had to have haha! This is Penny Black’s Hedge-words, it has been a while since I have played with any of my hedgehog stamps and when I saw this one online recently I knew I had to add it to my collection Smile.

Hedgeword2 wm

Here is the inside of my card using another Penny Black Stamp.

Stamps: Hedge-words; Birthday Sentiment – Penny Black
Paper: White; Black; DP – Dove Craft
Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, boy! I am a crossword puzzle fanatic! I love this, Frances!!
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

oh....that is a sweet stamp....new to me too