Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Off The Chart …. MFT New Product Tour!

MFTNPT You&Me wm

Hi everyone,

It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our New Product Tour! All the new products are available NOW, right HERE, in the Brand Spankin' New category of the MFT Stamps store.

Head on over to the MFT blog so you can go on the tour and see the list of Design Team members and which of the new products they will be showcasing for you today.

Remember to leave a comment on each of the designer’s blog posts for the New Product Tour. You could be the lucky winner of the $50 prize. You have until Thursday to comment!

NewProductTour

Today I am showcasing the new Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart stamp set. I have a number of cards/projects to share with you today … so that’s get started!!!!!

MFTNPT You&Me1 wm

For my first card today I used the Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart stamp set to create the Chalkboard Art technique. I have seen a few other people using this technique recently and it looked like fun, so I wanted to give it a go. The hardest part of this technique was actually locating my white embossing powder, but after much looking I finally found it along with my clear embossing powder which I have been looking for for months so bonus!

To create this technique I stamped the sentiments and images randomly on my black card using white ink and then embossed with white embossing powder. At the top of this card I have also used the LJD Hearts and Stitches stamp set to create the heart border along the top edge. I have also added some Razzle Berry ribbon to the top of my card.

MFTNPT You&Me2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. As you can see I kept with the chalkboard art theme. I used the Die-namics Heart Stax to create my black heart and added the words “You + Me” which is also from the Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart stamp set. Along the bottom of the card I added the border from the Die-namics Boy Meets Girl set.

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Stamps: Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart; LJD Hearts and Stitches – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; DP
Die-namics: Heart Stax; Boy Meets Girl – MFT Stamps
Other: Razzle Berry Ribbon; White Ink; White  Embossing Powder

MFT NPTLoveMuch wm

For my second card today I created a tall card. I have used Sweet Tooth, Bubble Gum and Red Hot Card to create this card.

I decorated the Bubble Gum card using stamps from Lisa Johnson Designs Hearts and Stitches stamp set using pink ink and Wild Cherry Ink.

For the hearts I used one of the hearts from the Die-namics Rustic Hearts and the matching stamp from the Lisa Johnson Designs Homespun Hearts set.

The sentiment is from the Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart stamp set. I used the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax to create the flag for this sentiment.

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT-WildCherry

MFT NPTLoveMuch2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used another sentiment from the Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart stamp set and added another heart like I created on the front of my card.

Stamps: Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart ; LJD Homespun Hearts; LJD Hearts and Stitches – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Bubble Gum; Red Hot – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Rustic Hearts; Fishtail Flags Stax – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; Wild Cherry Ink; Foam Tape

MFT LoveNotePillows wm

For my final project today I created three Square Pillow boxes using the new Die-namics Square Pillow Box die to hold some Valentine Goodies.

MFT LoveNotePillows1 wm

For my first pillow box I decorated the front using the Die-namics Heart Stax and the Die-namics Fish Tail Flags Stax. All sentiments on this are from the Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart, there are sooooo many ways you can use all the sentiments in this stamp set.

MFT LoveNotePillows2 wm

This pillow box uses exactly the same Die-namics as the first one but this time I have used different sentiments from the stamp set. I love that 100% with that sentiment!

MFT LoveNotePillows3 wm

For my last pillow box I used the Die-namics Keys and Locks set to decorate it.
Here are the Die-namics I used in my Pillow Boxes:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Stamps: Laina Lamb Design Document It – Off The Chart – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Bubble Gum – MFT Stamps; Love Letters DP - Trimcraft
Die-namics: Square Pillow Box; Heart Stax; Keys and Locks; Fishtail Flags Stax – MFT Stamps
Other: Pink Ink; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

49 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beautiful creations!!!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

zehra said...

Lovely cards and boxes

scrappingnana said...

Love the pretty pillow boxes and your card with the chalkboard technique. TFS

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love the little pillow boxes...

Liz said...

See u next month well done

Colleen said...

Really great cards and I just love the pillow boxes, I will be ordering that!!

Mary Marsh said...

wow these are all fabulous projects and I love all the new products you are showing-chalkboard card is my fave-I have an ever-growing wish list

Marsha said...

Such fun stamp sets and dies. Love what you did with them.

Sherry said...

I love the "I love you so much" card. Loved the outside but was impressed with the simplicity of the inside.

Linda Carson said...

You've showcased these new products beautifully! Be still my Mastercard....

Natalie said...

Nicely done!! Great projects and stunning embossing on the card.

Kim said...

I love the way you did your chalkboard card. It looks fantastic and your pillow box is beautiful.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Frances!!~

Sandra said...

The pillow boxes are terrific and your cards are sweet. I really liked the chalkboard technique. It has drama! I also really liked the "I Love You So Much" card. Making it a tall card reminded me of the carnival game where you hit the bottom and see how far up you can go, trying to ring the bell. Fun!!!!!

Greta said...

Great projects! I especially love the tall card.

Lori Turner said...

Awesome creations, Francis! I especially love your pillow boxes - how cute!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are all fabulous, love them.

acpriess said...

I love all of your projects but my favorite are those little pillow boxes. That die is on my shopping list.

Debbie Nelson said...

Love them all...thank you for sharing!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful projects all! Love those sweet pillowboxes and how your decorated them! So many fun new products this month!

Peggy said...

Beautifully done! Loved the release this month!

Craftyfield said...

The pillow boxes are so cute ! Love the chalkboard technique too...

Cindi said...

Gorgeous cards and boxes! I love your chalkboard card and those boxes are so cute!

Donna said...

Love all the projects- your chalkboard card looks great. And I had to smile over the search for embossing powder. Mine was for the red. Took forever to find. It's scarey when I move things around.

Mrs. Kenco said...

The little packets are so cool. Great for V-day treats. Love the die cuts .

wendy said...

fun cards and adorable treat boxes!

susy said...

Cute ideas

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful work! LOVE the chalkboard!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lisa H. said...

your post is chuckful of cuteness! love all the hearts on your cards and pillow boxes.

Monique1971 said...

Love all of your projects, but the pillow boxer really rock! Awesome :o)

Unknown said...

Super excited about the new dies, especially the banner stax set and hearts sets. Lots of choices and uses!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow - you were busy!! Look at all the fun eye candy -- well done!

Jackie said...

What a fabulous variety of cards! I just love how you used these dies so perfectly! Amazing job!

Deborah Frings said...

These are all just lovely - I really like the sweet pillow boxes! Great work!

Tracey said...

I love all of your projects Frances but that first card is just gorgeous!

Crestajune said...

Fantastic creations! They are all lovely.

Lena95469 said...

wow I love all these! So stinkin cute and makes me wanna start making my valentines cards for family. Awesome job!

jan farnworth said...

very nice

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow, I really {heart} your cards and cute pillow favor. I see you got creatively carried away.

Cyndi said...

The pillow box is at the top of my list. I love how you decorated it

Sue D said...

Great projects--love the chalkboard technique!

Tonya said...

Great creations. I am loving the pillow box.

Annheidel said...

Sweet cards! I especially love the tall card with the hearts.

Michele Boyer said...

I love all of these, Frances, especially the chalkboard! So cute!

stampingbowd said...

Love them all! The tall card is so fun! I am drooling over the pillow pockets in my favorite color! :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

phew...you've been busy...wonderful work, Hoots

Janeen said...

so i can see, i just need to "cave" and purchase that tag die set. love al the different shapes of hearts too. your entire page made me smile.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! I LOVE that chalkboard card!

Karen Motz said...

Your chalkboard card is so striking Frances!!