It’s day 4 of the MFTeasers and I have another couple of teasers to share with you! Today the MFT Stamps Design Team are featuring more of the new sets that are to be released by MFT Stamps on Monday 4th February.
Today the Design Team are featuring the Doodle Garden Range of Stamps
- Doodle Garden – Hunny Bunny
- Doodle Garden – Springtime Wishes
For my first card today I used the Doodle Garden Hunny Bunny stamp set, isn’t she adorable. I paper pieced her shirt using designer paper. The basket behind the girl was created using the new Die-namics Weaved Basket which I cut from Sno Cone Card. After I had cut the basket I sponged over it using sno cone ink to highlight the weave on the basket.
For the eggs I used the new Lisa Johnson Design Embellished Egg stamp set and the Die-namics Easter Elements set. I added grass to the bottom of my card using the Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass. The sentiment was stamped onto a tab from the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Labels and Tabs set.
Here is the inside of my card. I added the new Die-namics Lattice Fence … love this new die!!!! I also added some more grass and the smaller Easter Eggs.
I also made an Easter basket to match my card. The basket was created using the Die-namics Weaved Basket and Trapezoid Treat Box. The Trapezoid Treat box creates the middle section of the basket where the goodies can be placed and then I added the Weaved Basket to the front and back.
I again added grass and stamped Easter Eggs. The bow at the top of the basket is one of the accessory die-namics which come with the Weaved Basket.
|Stamps: Doodle Garden Hunny Bunny; LJD Embellished Eggs – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: Sno Cone (MFT); Cotton Candy (MFT); Brown; White; Botanical Odyssey DP – Kaisercraft|
|Die-namics: Easter Elements; Weaved Basket; Trapezoid Treat Box; Accent It Labels and Tabs; Fresh Cut Grass; Lattice Fence – MFT Stamps|
|Other: Black Ink; Kraft Ink (MFT); Sno Cone Ink (MFT); Foam Tape; Copics|
For my second card today I used the Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes stamp set, this is another adorable set … love love this new range of stamps! I paper pieced the girls dress and bow using designer paper.
I stamped the girl onto white card that had been die cut using the new Die-namics Insert It 3 x 4 Notebook Paper, the panel to the left of this was also cut using this die. To embellish my card I used the new Die-namics Large Hybrid Heirloom Rose and Die-namics Large Leaf Filled Flourish. The sentiment is stamped onto the Die-namics Say What? die. The base of the card using Blu Raspberry card.
Here is the inside of my card. I used designer paper but added a sentiment using the new Die-namics Hexagon Stax.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on February 4 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 4 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on February 4 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
|Stamps: Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: White; Brown; Blu Raspberry (MFT); Botanical Odyssey DP – Kaisercraft|
|Die-namics: Insert It 3 x 4 Notebook Paper; Large Hybrid Heirloom Rose; Large Leaf Filled Flourish; Say What; Hexagon Stax|
|Other: Black Ink; Kraft Ink (MFT); Foam Tape Copics|
Here are the MFT products I used on my cards today.