It’s day 5 of the MFTeasers, in preparation of the release of the new stamp sets which are all due to be released by MFT Stamps this coming Monday 4th February.
Today the Design Team are featuring two of the new stamp sets to be released:
- à la modes Cowgirl at Heart
- à la modes Cowboy at Heart
Of course being Saturday it is also challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being the start of a new month we have a new challenge hostess which is Joanne Grzelak. Apparently February 7th is Wave All Your Fingers at Your Neighbor Day…..a day to show friendliness and good spirits. Let’s make cards that will bring smiles and happiness to the recipients.
As you can see I used the à la modes Cowgirl at Heart stamp set for my card today. I think works for the challenge don’t you … I love this cute little Cowgirl and a horseshoe too so that means good luck!
I used the new Die-namics Hexagon Stax to stamp and layer the Cowgirl. I embellished the card using the new Die-namics Barbed Wire Fence and also the Die-namics Western Star Border Duo.
For the inside of my card I used the Die-namics Hexagon Stax again for my sentiment which was stamped using Kraft Ink.
Here are the MFT Products I used on my card today.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on February 4 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 4 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on February 4 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
|Stamps: a la modes Cowboy at Heart – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: White; Brown; Pink; DP – Imaginations|
|Die-namics: Hexagon Stax; Barbed Wire Fence; Western Star Border|
|Other: Black Ink; Kraft Ink (MFT); Foam Tape; Copics|