Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashionably Late!

SU-DressPopUp1-wm

Hi everyone,

Well I guess by now those of you how follow my blog know I am in love with Karen Burniston’s Pop N Cut dies. Well when I discovered that Stampin’ Up had one too, I could not resist buying it. I also ended up buying the framelits dies and stamp set.

At this stage only have the Dress insert as I figured I could use it with the existing base (which of course is what I did here) … but I will have the SU base in my stash later today Smile.

Above is the outside of my card, I used the framelit dies to create the dress and stand and added the flower trim to the left of my card.

SU-DressPopUp-wm

Here is the inside of my pop up card, I love making pop ups! I decorated the dress the same as the outside (actually it was the other way round Winking smile … cause I did the inside of my card first haha!)

SU-DressPopUp2-wm

Along the middle of the bottom portion of my card I added the sentiment and added two rows of buttons which are from MFT Die-namics Button Border … love this!

SU-DressPopUp3-wm

One more view of my card this time at a slight angle so you can see the pop up.

Stamps: All Dressed Up – Stampin’ Up
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP – SU
Other: Black ink; MFT Die-namics Scallop  Ribbon; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; MFT Die-namics Button Border; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Base; Dress Up Framelits; Dress Form Pop N Cuts Insert Die; Flower Trim; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

truly a stylin pop up card....question for ya....is the flower trim from SU....I was looking at the catty tonight and saw that they had something like this in a 2 yd. length.....if it is SU, can you tell me about how many flowers came in the 2 yd strip???

g said...

just adorable & i love 3D cards! super sweet! may 'need' this set too ;)

Renee said...

Absolutely darling! I have went back and forth on buying this and this just makes me want it more!