Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whoo’s Another Year Older!

C4C178-PyramidOwls2-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week I am continuing to host the challenges for March.

Our challenge this week is …. Triangles! - include a triangle of some sort on your card or project. Your card/project could be a triangle shape or you could just include a triangle somewhere on your card ..... Your choice!

C4C178-PyramidOwls3-wm

I decided to create a Pyramid Box card for my project this week … lots of triangles on this one Smile! I used a new Penny Black stamp set to decorate my project today called Bugsy & Owly.

C4C178-PyramidOwls4-wm

As there were three owls in the set I stamped them all 3 times and added 4 of them to the outside of my project.

C4C178-PyramidOwls6-wm

On the inside of my pyramid box card I stamped the tree branch from the stamp set and added two more of the owls and also added the sentiment from the set.

C4C178-PyramidOwls5-wm

Here is a photo of the inside all finished, I also added the “Hoot! Hoot!” on each triangle panel which is from another stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Bugsy & Owly – Penny Black; Hoot!Hoot! – Art Impressions
Paper: Pink; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Eyelets; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Silli said...

smile, what a pretty project, love all the funny owl...Perfect Frances! Happy weekend! xoxo

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh......this is a fabulous way to send a card that a youngster will love to play with...fabbo

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is awesome, Frances! LOVE how you used the triangles! Someone will get a great gift with this, I'm sure.