Friday, July 26, 2013

Friends Who Laugh …

AI-Comfy-on-Couch-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Pop N Cuts card to share with you today …. I have been having so much fun creating these cards and I have a lot more to share with you yet!

For my card today I have used Art Impressions Comfy on the Couch, I have paper pieced the couch using designer paper.

For the base of my card I have used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Card Base which is exclusive to Stampin’ Up.

AI-Comfy-on-Couch2-wm

For the inside of my card I have used the Pop N Cuts Friends Insert Die as well as the Sizzix Friends Phrase Sizzlit die.

The sentiment used here is also from Art Impressions … I blocked out the word Friends from the sentiment before stamping it onto my arrow seeing as I already had the word Friends as the pop up portion of my card.

Stamps: Comfy on the Couch; Friends Who Laugh – Art Impressions; Crosshatch Texture – Printworks
Paper: White; Pink; Brown; Remember Me DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix/SU Pop N Cuts Card Base; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Friends Insert; Sizzix Friends Sizzlits; MFT Die-namics Open Simply Scallops Trio; MFT Die-namics Lead the Way Die; Pink Rhinestone; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Sooo cute!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

lovin those ladies....fun card...great dps

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun and funny card! Well done, friend!