Tuesday, July 16, 2013

True Friends

Riley-Judge-wm

Hi everyone!

It is day 3 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 18th July. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 35 new Funny Bones sayings. I am sure you are going to love them.

The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our existing Riley stamps and Retro Folks as well as by themselves you will see during our sneak peeks this week.

For my card today I used Helen & Alice from our Retro Folks line with the new Funny Bones “True Friends don’t Judge” sentiment.

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 18th July 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 18th July10 PM EST.  
Stamps: Helen & Alice; True Friends Don’t Judge Sentiment – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Indie Chic Ginger – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Banner Stax; Orange Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous, reminds me of my friend and I, lol.

Linda McClain said...

Holy Smokes. I love this. So true and so adorable.

Virgo5 said...

Love the colours and layout on this one Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

ain't that the truth....

Katherine said...

I'm preparing article for Papercrafters Library & would like to feature your great card on next Trendy Tuesday post. The article will link back to your site and credit you for your project. It will also link to the Riley site. Here is link to the blog: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ If you do not wish to be featured, just let me know.