Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Hope This Raises Your Spirits

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Halloween themed Money Card, that I created recently to give to one of my grandchildren for Halloween in October. 

This is another of the projects I created using products from Spellbinders August 2026 All Clubs Crate which had a Halloween theme to the products.

If nothing else I know the grandkids will love this, as there is money rolled up in the clear piece at the bottom of the card!

For this money card, I used the Small Die of the Month ... Boo Crew Lab and the 3D Embossing Folder ... Spooky Web.

I also used a sentiment from the Clear Stamp/Die of the Month ... Trick or Snark.


To create the Money Card itself, I used another older MFT Stamps die set called Money Card.

I decorated the back of my money card using s few more die cut images and a sentiment. 

The money can be retrieved from the card by pulling the part of the note which is peeking out of the slit on the back of the card.






No comments: