Friday, August 8, 2014

Birthday Candles

FB26-RoyalBdayGatefold-wm_thumb2

Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamp sets today…. morecandles2stamp; morechalksayings2stamp and candycorn2cut.

Today I am featuring the morecandles2stamp stamp set which coordinates with the candles4birthdays stamp set and the coordinating die set.

FB26-RoyalBdayGatefold2-wm_thumb2


For my first card today I created a Gatefold card using the Sizzix Royal Stand-Up Card Framelits and the Sizzix Royal Labels Framelits. You can see how to create this style of card using the Stand Up dies in a video created by Stephanie Barnard here.

FB26-RoyalBdayGatefold3-wm_thumb3


Here is the inside of my card, I added a sentiment and the candle border which is also from the morecandles2stamp stamp set.


For my second card today, I have used the Sizzix Elegant Stand-ups Card Framelits to create a Stand-Ups card. I have decorated the card using TSOL Candles4birthday; Morecandles2stamp and the coordinating die set.



Here is a side view of my card so you can see how the Stand-Up section works


Here is what my card looks like when it is closed, ready to be placed in an envelope.


One last card for today ... this is a fairly simple card, we all need those on occasions right! Again I have used the Candles4birthday; Morecandles2stamp and the coordinating die set.

Stamps: Candles4birthdays; morecandles2stamp – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Blue; Red; Surprise DP – Bo Bunny; It's A Celebration DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Sizzix Royal Stand-Ups Card Framelits; Sizzix Royal Labels Framelits; TSOL Birthday Candles Die Set; Sizzix Elegant Stand-Ups Card Framelits; Sizzix Ornate Label Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Blue Ink; Green Ink; Yellow Ink;  Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature_thumb

4 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Such fun colors! Love the gate-fold.

Karen Aicken said...

Wow, Frances - what a GREAT variety of Birthday Cards. Off to add them to my Pinterest boards. :-)
Cheers
Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

what fabulous candles.....and that candle dp is out of this world

Maryann said...

Fantastic cards, I am off to play can't wait to try the gate fold card