Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Birthday to Ewe!


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week Anne Harmon our challenge hostess for March challenges us with one final challenge for the month.

Anne tells us .... March goes out like a lamb.  The theme is farm animals if you don't have a lamb image.

This apparently is the end of the verse that we started the challenges with at the beginning of the month ... even doing challenges you learn something as until I discovered this challenge I had never heard of this saying as of course down here in Australia it is the beginning of Autumn. 

For my card this week I pulled out a really old stamp set that I have had for over 20 years, it actually took me ages to find it as I didn't realise it was a foam mounted set which I store in a different spot to my wood mounted stamps and I went searching though so many drawers looking for it LOL!

I created a Pull Card using the Rectangle Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs


This is what my card looks like when you pull open the front flap .... I have added a lamb at the top of the card using the spiral which is included in the die set. The sentiment was computer generated.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Just For Ewe Stamp Set - Imagine That/Azardi Earles; Sentiment - Computer Generated
Paper: White; Imagine DP - Authentique; Up and Down DP - Fab Scraps
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card; Outdoor Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Cloud Embossing Folder  - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Debra Hensley said...

So cute Frances! I love it!

Liz Williams said...

There is a song I know that speaks of frolicking with the lambs with the great I AM in the jubilee! These little lambs are how I picture "frolic". Love this adorable card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Everything about this card screams "Precious," Frances! Such a delight!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Frances, these are the cutest lambs!! What sweet faces! Fab card, my friend!

Sabrina said...

What totally adorable lambs, and as always a fun action card. I'm betting you found some other treasures as Frances Bo Peep went looking for her sheep ;-).

Maryann said...

What a fun card, I just love those oh so cute lambs having the time of their lives

Lois said...

Cute lambs -- and great paper!

Karen Aicken said...

You have to know I would just love this card, Frances. Those happy lambs are so sweet - your whole little scene is adorable.
Oh - I believe Els shared your card on her FB page and there was a comment from someone asking where to get the stamps. Just a FYI, in case you didn't see it.