It's my turn to post a card on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today using the new Flower Vases 1 Peel-Off Stickers and another one of the Garden Patch dies from the Susan's Garden line of dies.
Here is how I created my card:
1. Cut a piece of pink card that is 5 1/2 inches square when folded for the base of your card. Cut a piece of rust colored card 5 1/4 inches square and layer this to the front of the pink card. Next cut a piece of designer paper 5 inches square and add this to the front of your card.
2. Use the grid die from the Garden Patch - 1 inches & Mini Daisy & Chrysanthemum die set to die cut two grids from pink card.
Overlap and adhere the two grids so they look like the photo on the top right.
3. Adhere the grid created in step 2 to the front of your card.
4. From the Flower Vases 1 Peel Off Stickers , place the Rectangle Flower Vases Peel-Offs & two of the single Flower Peel-Offs onto white card that has Elizabeth's Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet on top. Remove release sheet, cover peel-offs with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and polish glitter with your finger. You can see a video Els created using this technique here. Color your images as desired. Cut out all Peel-Off pieces and attach to card using foam tape.
The Inside of the Card:
5. Roughly trim around the negative Flower Vases Rectangle which remains after using the Peel Off Stickers for your card. Peel off any excess black peel off sticker that may be around your image until you just have the images as per the photo above.
Cut a piece of Transfer Adhesive big enough to go over the Peel-Off image, remove protective backing from Transfer Sheet and place this onto the Negative portion of the Peel-Off Sticker sticky side down. Rub all over the top of the Transfer Sheet and carefully lift this off the Negative image ensuring that the negative image lifts off with the Transfer Sheet.
Now place the negative image down on a piece of white card which is 5 inches square and rub all over the image. Carefully lift off the Transfer Sheet ensuring that the negative image stays on the white card. You can see a video Els created using this technique here.
6. Stamp the Best Things in Life Sentiment using black ink to the top left hand side of the card as per photo above.
7. Layer white card to rust colored card which is 5 1/4 inches square and then to the inside of the pink base card.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
Supplies:Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Patch - 1 inches & Mini Daisy & Chrysanthemum (1003) Flower Vases 1 Peel-Off Stickers (sku 2590) Best Things in Life Rubber Stamp (RS009) Transparent Double Sided Tape – 152 mm (509) Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter (641) Transfer Sheet Other Pink Card Rust Card White Card Basic Grey Green at Heart Designer Paper Foam Tape
Lovely card - there is nothing like colouring on glitter, is there?
Post a Comment