Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Mwah!!!

As today is St Patrick's Day, I have challenged the Design Team to add Green somewhere on our card ... it can be a little or it can be a lot!

For my card today I have used Riley and Company's Parachute Riley to decorate the front of a Flip-its Card. As you can see, I have added a lot of green to my card :).


On the 'flip' side of my card I have added a sentiment from the Moose Sayings 2 stamp set. 


Want to Play Along?

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images.

Once you have created your card/project, come back here and place a comment with a link to your card so we can see what you have created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use the keyword Riley0615. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:


  
Stamps: Parachute Riley; Moose Sayings 2 - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Green; Up & Down DP - Fab Scraps
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Circle Flip-Its Card #4 Framelits; Circle Dies; Green Button; Green Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great card for St. Patrick's Day! Fun!