Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fore! Three Two One


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog.  Being a brand new month it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess which this time round is ME!

Apparently this month is National Golf Month … so for our challenge this week let’s create a card which features some sort of sport. Bonus points if you create a Golf themed card. Oh and we might need to see the color green on your card too. 



For my card this week I created a Lever Card using the Half Rectangle die set from Tattered Lace. I also used a new golf theme stamp I purchased from DRS Designs.

I embellished the front of the card with a couple of golf ball images and a sentiment.



For the inside of my card I added a sentiment and also a golf flag. 

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Stamps: Golf Cart Girl - DRS Designs; Fore, Three Two - Rubbernecker; Golf Flag - Magnolia; Golf Set - Clear Dollar Stamps; Live, Laugh, Golf - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Blue;  Green; Cooper DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Half Squares - Tattered Lace; Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Like this new look on your blog. Love the pretty chevron pattern on this card and of course, you have the perfect images for this challenge. You have an awesome stamp collection for sure!

Vicky Gould said...

What a cute card...I used to have a golf cart to run around the campground. This brings back happy memories, Frances! TFS!

Lois said...

Very cute accordion card with the green/hole tucked into the inside. I like the chevron paper.

Joanne (jojot) said...

love this golf card....cool fancy fold too

Lynn McAuley said...

Such fun sentiments on this fabulous birthday design, Frances! So perfect with this fun golf cart for any golfing friend!

Sabrina said...

Oh my, there are some great puns coming out this week! I have to confess that although many of my in-laws are avid players, it's not something I know much about.

Karen Aicken said...

What a perfect stamp set for this type of card. So fun!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You always have the coolest images!