Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Birthday



Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card using a couple of the new stamps from Elizabeth Craft Designs newest Designer .... Bianca Petroschi. 

I created a Pull Card using the Rectangle Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

For the front of my card I used one of the Hedgehogs from the Hedgehog Daisy Fall stamp set.



On the right hand side of my card I added another Hedgehog, this time from the Hedgehog Daisy All Seasons stamp set. I also added on of ECD's Happy Birthday sentiment dies on the rectangle panel.


Stamps: Hedgehog Daisy Fall; Hedgehog Daisy All Seasons - designed by Bianca Petroschi for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Orange; Bright Pink; Hootie DP - Sugar & Spice Studio
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Happy Birthday (783) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; ECD Pink Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers; Foam Tape; Copics


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waw,beautiful colours.Lovely card

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Frances...I also love the colors you used!

Karen Aicken said...

What a sweet card Frances.

S@ndy Diller said...

Adorable card Frances!! Love the colors and card style.

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute card with these sweet images, Frances! I love that little hold-down tab!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how sweet is that image and the fancy fold too