Saturday, November 20, 2021

Joyful Elves


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As challenge hostess for the month, I finish off the month with one last challenge.

Being the third Saturday of the month, it's time for a sketch challenge.


For my card today I pulled out some elf dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, the cute little elf on the front is from the Holiday Elf - His die set. 

I used the dot stencil from Elizabeth Craft Designs Earth Patterns stencils, to add texture to the card base. I then added patterned paper to the left side of the card.

The sentiments are from Elizabeth Craft Designs Holiday Sparkle stamp set which is included in the Classic Christmas Special Kit.



I added a basic box pop-up to the centre of the inside of the card to which I added the girl elf from the Holiday Elf - Her die set.

The rectangle panels on the front and inside are from Waffle Flower Crafts A7 Layers die set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

 






1 comment: