Tuesday, September 29, 2015

How Do I Take My Coffee?


Hi everyone,

It's our Riley and Company Design Team challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Monica.

Today is National Coffee Day, so for our challenge this week Monica has asked us to make coffee themed cards.

For my card today I have used Riley and Company's Midge with Coffee

I have created a Pull Card using the Spiral Circle Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



On the inside of my card I have used the "How Do I Take My Coffee" stamp which I have split between the two circles. 



Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:


Heather Bolli
Joy Stagg
Kelly Santi
Kendra DeCota
Monica Taylor
Sandye Curry


Stamps: Midge with Coffee; How Do I Take My Coffee -  Riley and Company
Paper: Cream; Mustard; Rust; DP - Little Yellow Bicycle
Dies: Circle Spiral Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

always love those sentiments