Saturday, November 7, 2015

Thanks


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is Joanne.

Let’s add to our Thanksgiving/Fall card stash by creating cards of thanks using the traditional colors of the season. For those of you ‘down under’ you may certainly make Spring creations expressing thanks.



Seeing I am the one living 'down under' that Joanne was referring to, I decided to go that route rather than fall. I kept my card fairly simple this time round letting the die and designer paper do all the work.

As you can see I created a pop up card and I used one of Karen Burniston's older Pop N Cuts dies from Sizzix which have since been retired.


Here is my card again, this time at a different angle so you can see the pop up portion of the card.


And finally the front of my card, I used the Card Base Pop Up which was exclusive to Stampin' Up also designed by Karen Burniston.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Danielle Lounds
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Kelli Hull
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason

Karen Dunbrook (November Guest Designer)

Paper: Blue; Brown; Hoot DP - Ruby Rock-It
Dies: SU Card Base Pop Up; Thanks PNC Insert; Thanks Set Sizzlets - Designed by Karen Burniston for Sizzix (retired dies); Thanks on a Line - Simon Says Stamp




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, sweet sweet sweet! i still love PNC, your card makes me want to pull them out again.