Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Waving Hello


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created recently while playing around with my Go Press and Foil machine.

This time around I wanted to play with using an embossing folder to create a foiled background. I found an embossing folder sitting in a container where I keep things which are new waiting to be used .... it wasn't exactly new but it hadn't been used so I decided to play with that one ... I love all the dots on it. I used blue green foil for the background.



For my sentiment  used the Hello Hot Foil Stamp to apply gold foil to white and and die cut the sentiment using the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners. I added the "Waving" sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Mermaid for You stamp set.

To finish off the front of the card I added two mermaids to the card ... I thought those dots looked a little like bubbles under the sea.


For the inside of my card I used another Hot Foil Stamp to create the sentiment using gold foil and add another mermaid.

Stamps: Mermaid for You - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Aqua; Teal
Dies: ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; Stitched Rectangles; Fitted Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Hot Foil Stamps: Hello; You're Amazing - Ultimate Crafts
Other: Black Ink; Gold Foil; Blue Green Foil; Mosaic Constellation Embossing Folder - Ultimate Crafts; Bubblegum Blush Gloss Nuvo Drops; Crushed Grape Gloss Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

jojot said...

sweet little mermaid

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute card - and the foiled bits are amazing.