Saturday, July 15, 2017

Love and Flowers


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Maryann Einam our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.





For my card this week I used the Concord & 9th Flower Turnabout stamp set. I am so loving these turnabout stamps which allow you to easily create a multi colored background by using the MISTI. 



For the inside of the card I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up die set, this time turning the card on it's side for something different. I had to fiddle to see where best to place the pivot arm but I think it was worth the trouble.

I also added some panels created by the Concord & 9th Flower Turnabout stamp set ago.


Here is another photo of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the pop up part of the card a little better.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: Flower Turnabout - Concord & 9th
Paper: White; Dark Pink; Green; Yellow; Lavender
Dies: Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston; Tall Rectangles; Tall Scallop Rectangles - Spellbinders; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; MISTI;  Neptune Turquoise Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape
Fawn Lawn Inks: Carrot; Sunflower; Fresh Lavender; Sugarplum; Celery Stick; Wild Rose; Lobster; Mermaid; Peacock


No comments: