Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sending Birthday Bear Hugs


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using a couple of new products I purchased recently from MFT Stamps.

This card uses the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window Die-namics to create the three windows across the top of the card. To decorate my card I used the Beary Special Birthday Stamp set. 


I added a sentiment to the bottom of the card using a fishtail Banner. I also added a few Nuvo Drops to the designer paper.


For the inside of my card I added another of the bear images from the stamp set and a sentiment.

Stamps: Beary Special Birthday - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Dark Pink; Happy Birthday To You Paper Pad - DoCrafts Papermania
Dies: Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window - MFT Stamps; Everyday Sentiment Banners - Lawn Fawn
Other: Black Ink; Scan N Cut; Rhubarb Crumble Gloss Nuvo Drops; Ebony Black Gloss Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

YAY for fun new purchases - and a really cute card!

jojot said...

so very sweet...love that bkgd dp