Sunday, July 23, 2017

Rose Dress


Hi everyone,

Have you heard the news???? Elizabeth Craft Designs have some new stamps and coordinating dies from Krista Schneider coming soon!

For my card today I have used one of the dresses from the Fashion Set 2 Clear Stamp set and coordinating dies.

For the background of my card I used the ModaScrap Rose Pocket with the Go Press & Foil Machine to add the gold foiled image to the background. I love how you can turn your dies into stamps using this machine and foil. After adding the foiled image to white cardstock, I then added orange and red inks to add color to the background.



For the inside of my card I added a sentiment and rose from the new Fashionable Phrases Clear Stamp set.




Stamps:  Fashion Set 2; Fashionable Phrases - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Red; Orange
Dies: ModaScrap Rose Pocket; Fashion Set 2; Stitched Fishtail Flags; Stitched Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles; Stitched Ovals; Dotted Scallop Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Orange Ink; Couture Creations Go Press and Foil Machine; Gold Foil; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Really lovely!

jojot said...

very cool color combo....striking

Karen Aicken said...

That is just lovely! Looking forward to seeing all the new stamps - hope they are posted soon.