Monday, January 18, 2010

The Earth Laughs in Flowers!

TPE-Sketch13-Fluerbelle-wm

Hi everyone,

It is challenge time over on The Pink Elephant blog, this week the challenge is a sketch challenge!

Our sponsor for this week is  ………………………………….logo-stampotique

For my card today I used “Fleur Belle” and “The Earth Laugh’s In Flowers” sentiment which are both available from Stampotique Originals. Isn’t this flower lots of fun!!!!! There is a whole range of flowers in this line available at this site.

RobinWillis#16

Here is the sketch if you want to play along with us this week.

Don’t forget to check out The Pink Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team have created this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Fleur Belle & Sentiment – Stampotique Originals

Paper: White; Red; Blue; DP – My Mind’s Eye

Other: Black Ink; MS Scallop Dot Border Punch; Oval Nestabilities; Tag Die;  Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Cute card, Frances! I love her polkadotted stockings; she's such a cute image.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is ADORABLE.

Trudi said...

That image is so cute Frances and I love your color combo.

Vicki G said...

Frances, you made her look beautiful!

Vicki

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Frances!! I love her!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!

Robin said...

This card is fantastic Frances!! I love the colors and your coloring is fabulous!!

Jenn K said...

What a great card! Love that stamp too!! I am so happy to be working with you on TPE!!