Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Look Who’s Turning 4!

mft-turning-4a-wm

I have one more MFTeaser to share with you today in readiness of this week’s MFT Stamps release which will be happening on Wednesday 6th January.

Today the MFT Design team are featuring 2 new stamp sets that are due to be released. These are “Bling ‘Bers” and “Make the Date”. I am sure you will find these both fantastic additions to your stamp collection.

For my card today I have used “Bling ‘Bers”, this set contains numbers and various sentiments that will work with the numbers. I made my card into an aged birthday card …. for a 4 year old! Of course I also used another new stamp set on my card, this is another set from the Pure Innocence range that we featured yesterday and this one is called “Boy & Dog” …. aren’t they both adorable.

MFT-Turning4-wm And here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the Pure Innocence “Boy & Dog” set.

Don’t forget to visit Kim’s blog any time after 11AM EST to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring these sets on their blogs today.

Recipe:

Stamps: Bling ‘Bers & PI Boy & Dog – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Retro DP Pack – DCWV

Other: Black Ink;Circle Nestabilities; Star Punch & Die; MS Zigzag Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the card so nice colors!

Elma

Cindy Haffner said...

Just Darling!!

Kim said...

Such a sweet card Frances!

Barbara said...

I absolutely adore this, Frances!! Love your paper!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Cute as can be!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What an adorable card, love the colors!

Julie Dinn said...

Gorgeous card! The colors and the layout are just perfect!

Christina Fischer said...

This is adorable, Frances! I love the way you combined sets! :)

Kelli Hull said...

Your paper collection must be HUGE-O-MUNGUS!!!!!

Love the combo of the sets!!!! Great card Frances, thanks for sharing!!!!

Megan said...

What a CUTE little boy card!! I Love it. :)

Chris said...

you did a fabulous job on this card. well, that's another stamp that has to belong to me!

Lisa H. said...

great little boy card. love that you used the sweet little boy and dog PI image for this warm and cozy birthday card.

Chookarooni said...

Have just been sent link to your fabulous blog - the bikini card you posted back in 2008 - how generous of you to post the template - just love it! Will back to visit on a reg basis - thanks again!
Mary-Jane

Sherrie said...

I am little late to the festivities today...
He is so cute and I love the colors and patterns you paired up with him!

Sheri Gilson said...

Too cute Frances!!

jjcreations said...

Great colours on this fantastic card!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awwwww, totally cute Frances.

Danni said...

Awww, adorable card!

Melody said...

So Cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this PI image may have to be MINE...so cute

Chrissy said...

SOO Very cute! I love the lil puppy!

Kathy K said...

Super Cute! Great boy colors!

Amy Sheffer said...

So precious, Frances!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely adorable!!