Monday, August 9, 2010

For You!

PP-Teen-Boy-wm

Hi everyone!

I am back again today with another Paper Pretties peek at the new stamps to be released for our Grand Re-opening over on Paper Pretties this coming Thursday 12th August.

Today I am using the new “Just Because Zac”, isn’t he just a cutie!!!! I decided to make another of the Magical Marquee cards cause they are so much fun to create.

PP-Teen-Boy2-wm

Here is the inside of my card …. when the card is opened the Hi is revealed from behind the blue strip of card.

  •  Join us for our grand re-opening release Blog Hop this Thursday 5AM EST 12th August , starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Thursday 12th August
  • Don’t forget Paper Pretties is now under new management, based in the USA which means fast and reliable service to you
Stamps: Just Because Zac – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Blue; Red; Orange; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Oval Punch; Flower Buttons Die; Buttons Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Heather said...

Frances, this is AWESOME! I LOVE the whole magical message! Super cool card!

Unknown said...

Super cute Frances! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!

Delia said...

You did a great job coloring him in. I love the colors and I love the Magical Marquee card. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Delia said...

You did a great job coloring him in. I love the colors and I love the Magical Marquee card. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Frances this is awesome!! I love the cool magic message!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Frances!!

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun technique -- I love interactive cards! Combine it with this image and it's a perfect teen (or slightly older ;) ) card!!

vc said...

Wow- this is such a cool card!! I love the marquee- super creative! Wonderful coloring, too! :o)

Jackie said...

What an amazing card! I love that little guy Zac, he looks like such a sweetie...and I love how the sentiment changes, great thinking!