Are you ready for some more of those fabulous à la mode girls from MFT Stamps. Today the MFT Design Team are featuring the à la mode Groovy Girl set.
If you haven’t seen these before these are a brand new range called à la modes that were introduced recently to MFT Stamps … here a few things about the sets:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
For my card I used a recent sketch from SCS … I really thought this had a funky look which would be perfect for this cute Hippie Chick! I also used the new Flower Trio & Leaf Trio Die-namics dies which were received earlier in the month for the front of my card.
Here is the inside of my card, using another of the sentiments included in the set which I stamped onto the Sunshine Die-namics Die. The chain border is another of the new Die-namics that MFT Stamps released earlier in the month.
Check out Kim’s blog any time after 11AM EST to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring these sets on their blogs today.
I’ll be back tomorrow with another card featuring the other a la mode set to be released this week. Join us also on Wednesday Night 17th August at 10 PM EST for our WTG VIP Blog Hop which will start on Kim's blog.
|Stamps: à la mode Groovy Girl – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: White; Pink; Purple; Hippy Girl DP – Kaisercraft|
|Die-namics: Flower Trio & Leaf Trio Duo; Chain Border; Sunshine|
|Other: Black Ink; Purple Brads; Foam Tape; Copics|