Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Riley Calendar!

Riley-ChipboardCalendar-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s day 3 of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be released by Riley and Company, this coming Thursday 20th January.

Today I am featuring another of the new Riley stamps that are to be released, this one is called Celtic Dancing Riley.

Riley-ChipboardCalendar2-wm

For my project today I decided  to create a calendar out of two coasters. After covering the coasters with designer paper I joined them using my Cinch and binding wire, just like I would a note book.

Riley-ChipboardCalendar3-wm

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 20th January starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Celtic Dancing Riley – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Purple; Burgundy; DP
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics 1/4” Rosette Die; MFT Die-namics Stacking Stars Die; Calendar; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Silli said...

Wonderful Frances, love your calendar...love the paper and of course..Sophie! HUGS

Riley and Company said...

love it!!!!!!!!! Makes me wanna dance!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!

Virgo5 said...

Oh I love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful and practical..cute

JessicaK said...

Very cool; love the plaidwork with this dancing Riley.

Chris said...

great calendar, I gotta get one of those rosette dies.

Shawnee Stamper said...

Now this is a great calendar! Love it.