Thursday, January 6, 2011

To You From Me!

CCEE1101-To-You-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Thursday which means it is challenge time again over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. It is great to back into challenges are the short break we had in December …. I missed doing the challenges.

This month it is my turn to host the challenge and this week I challenged everyone to Check it Out! You need to use checks somehow on your card. It can be a stamp that has checks in the design, check designer paper; embossing folder, ribbon etc.

For my card I decided to use a new stamp I purchased while out with a few friends just before Christmas. I had seen this stamp at a show earlier in the year and when I went back to buy it, it was gone so I was happy to see it in the store. Isn’t that little boy adorable!!!!!!!!

Of course my checks are in the blue designer paper on the base of my card.

CCEE1101-To-You2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I haven’t added a sentiment to the inside yet, because I haven’t decided what I will use this card for … possibly a Mother’s Day card to my daughter from her son, we will see. 

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Boy – Morehead Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Mustard; DP
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Circle Punches; Fiskars Rope Border Punch; Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET!

Joanne (jojot) said...

he is beyond sweet......he is just darling

Silli said...

Wonderful... love the image and all your pünches! HUGS

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awwww! I can see why you wanted this adorable image, and I bet he was fun to color. Cute card!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a precious card Hoots!! Love that little guy. And your border actually looks like leather!

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, he is just adorable. Great coloring.