Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sending You Sunshine!

Summer Luka wm

Hi everyone,

I have another boy card to share with you all today. This time I am using a La-La Land stamp, these are so adorable!!!

The layout for this card using a recent Splitcoast Stampers sketch (SC340).

Summer Luka2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the same layout as the front, and stamped Luka on the bottom of my white panel.

Stamps: Summer Luka – La-La Land Stamps; It’s A Banner Day – Taylored Expressions;
Paper: White; Orange; Blue; Barefoot & Bliss DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; MS Optic Dot Border Punch; Spellbinders Ribbon Banner Die; Green Button; Orange Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!~

Kristie W. said...

So cute!! Love that fun border punch you used.

Joanne (jojot) said...

how precious is he

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO adorable!!