Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome Little One!

MFTWSC28Baby wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #28 which I am sure you will love.

For my card I decided to create a baby card using the à la modes - Oh Baby! stamp set. I just adore this set, that bear is adorable!!!!!!

One thing I love about sketches is that sometimes you get to play with a design which is different to your normal style. Today’s is one of those times, I normally have everything sitting tidy. If you look at the sketch the Die-namics File Tab peeks out on the left like it does on my card … I wouldn’t normally do this but it works!

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC28Baby2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the à la modes - Oh Baby! stamp set which was stamped onto the label from the Die-namics You Move Me set. The border at the bottom of the card was created using the Die-namics Star Border.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

starborderSM

MFTWSCSketch28

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC28. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: à la modes - Oh Baby! – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Itsy Bitsy DP – DCWV
Die-namics: File Tab; Star Border; You Move Me – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Orange Ribbon; Blue Button; Twine; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

This is gorgeous Frances, love those colours!

Silli said...

awww, this is sooo cute!

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet, Frances! Both inside and out!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Frances - this is so soft and sweet! I love that gorgeous orange ribbon wrapped around. And the sentiment on the interior is darling!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB job on the sketch Frances!!~

jeanne girl said...

Frances your card is adorable!!! Great idea for a baby card - thanks for sharing :)

Chris said...

great card. I love the pop of orange.

Karen Motz said...

This is a delightful little boy card!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the ribbon on the diagaonal...cool

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!

Jody Morrow said...

So pretty! I love the ribbon you used.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Frances! GORGEOUS colors, ribbon and I LOVE the á la mode you used!!